Sunday, April 10, 2011

Diva!

Well I had hoped to report that we were finished lambing.  But, alas............I think Latte has decided to stay pregnant indefinitely. 
 
I am happy to report that Princess-Diva lamb, Siera, who wouldn't walk through the grass if it was wet, has been successfully transitioned to the field/barn.  She does insist on room service every 3-4 hours.
 
I should have a class schedule with my next e-mail, but for now......
 
"Special Offer" - I go behind bars this Thurs. for Muscular Dystrophy, but am no where near what I need for bail!  So, to sweeten the deal, I am offering a 20% savings off your next purchase (excluding spinning wheels & classes) if you can donate $10 or more.  Just click here to make a secure, online donation before 04/14/11. This is a fun event benefiting individuals and families served by MDA who are affected by neuromuscular disease. I am honored to partner with MDA, and help this important cause.
 
Hope to see ewe's soon!
 
Pam Moss
All Ways Wild & Wooly
22390 McArdle Rd
Bend OR  97702

No comments:

Post a Comment