Thursday, July 21, 2011

Felt-A-Long

Felt-Along reminder-
When:  Friday, July 22nd, 10am-?
Where:  All Ways Wild & Wooly (see website for map www.sheep2shawl.net)
What to bring:  Fiber (also available to purchase), creativity, elbow grease, and anything else you want.
I will provide:  Hot soapy water, towels, tables, bubble wrap, pvc pipes, microwave
The drum carder will also be available for do it yourself custom blending for washed fiber only on a first come first serve basis.
 
Now for some sad news.  If you believe that ignorance is bliss, skip this paragraph.  For the last 3 weeks, I have had the pleasure of raising a little cottontail that my dog brought to me.  The "Pipster" has been thriving and actually tripled in size.  In order to provide the growing bunny with exercise and mental stimulation, a bathroom has been provided as a play area because Pipster is afraid the play in our outside pen and just hides and shakes.  Last night Pipster decided to go for a swim in the toilet without a lifeguard.  It has been a sad morning for me, but what can I do.  Beat myself up for not closing the lid?  Been there, done that, ready to move on.  Sorry for the sad news, but I think we have to take the bad with the good and make the most of it all as learning opportunities.
 
Hope to see Ewe's soon!
Pam
All Ways Wild & Wooly
22390 McArdle Rd
Bend OR  97702

No comments:

Post a Comment