Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just a Reminder!


Just a reminder.....This weekend September 23rd-25th is O.F.F.F. in Canby Oregon!  Unfortunately I will not be there.  Instead, I will be helping my Duckling & Viking Princess to settle in at their perspective colleges (or if they don't need me, playing at the lake!).  So have fun and we'll be back to our regular schedule (Friday-Sat 10-4 for drop in shopping; call ahead and internet shopping anytime) as of September 30th.
 
Fiber Retreat Sleepover update - October 14th-16th - This will be a no fee, potluck type gathering. Come for the day/evening or treat yourself to a weekend away.  I still have 1 full size bed (single occupancy) and a couple of Futons open for overnight reservation.  Any interest in making Duct tape dress forms?  Let me know and I'll get a materials list.
 
Hope to see Ewe's Soon!
 
Pam Moss
All Ways Wild & Wooly
22390 McArdle Rd
Bend OR  97702
 

No comments:

Post a Comment