Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Enjoying your early Spring?

Hope everyone is enjoying our spring in January!  Probably not the best thing for skiers & boarders, but my critters are enjoying the mild weather.  All the mommies to be are looking plump, but can still lay down comfortably.  AAAAh the golden trimester of pregnancy.
 
Sheep 2 Batt class - Friday, January 28th, 10-2 (Bring a lunch).  I have had a couple of cancellations and now have room for 2.  Just drop me an e-mail to have your name added to the list.
 
Felt Bag with Liz - Saturday, Feb. 12th, 12-4pm.  At this time we have space for 1 more!  If interested, send an e-mail and I will let you know if your make it in the class.  Life is a moving target and cancellations are common.
 
40% off table - With this mild weather, I have set up a 40% off table that will be outside the door on nice days, and I'm not sure where, on inclimate days.  Currently available are wet felting kits, the rest of my linen cotton yarn, and roving from my girls.  Be sure to check it out next time in. 
 
Spin-in Saturdays - We continue to meet Saturdays 12-whenever to encourage and inspire.  Whether you come to spin, knit, crochet, or just sit and enjoy camaraderie, it's always an uplifting experience.
 
Finally, a note from Kelly Riley:
Hello All,
I have opened a 'shop' on Etsy for my fiber art, music and eventually, photography.  Please take a look (if it strikes your fancy)  and feel free to forward the link to others that may be interested.
I'll be adding new items weekly.
Thanks for looking, caring and sharing.
 
Hope to see ewe's soon!
Pam Moss
Baabaara's Wild & Wooly, Inc
22390 McArdle Rd
Bend OR  97702
541-280-6609

No comments:

Post a Comment