Monday, January 17, 2011

We Survived the Holidays...

We survived another holiday season complete with a visit from our college student!  This is supposed to be a time of celebration & joy, so why do I find it so stressful?  Don't answer that, I'm sure it's a personal problem.
 
Felt Bag Class - I have had a lot of interest in Liz's bag class and would like to schedule a date in February.  If interested, just e-mail a list of days (other than Wed) that work for your schedule. 
 
Sheep 2 Batt Class - Friday January 28th 10am-4pm- This class is currently full, but I am willing to start a waiting list if you didn't make it in.  Currently signed up are (first names only to protect the innocent):
    Nancy, Bobi, Connie, Sara, Marlene, & my customer visiting from the East coast who's name I thought for sure was written on my calendar, but now I find is not.  If I overlooked anyone else, please let me know.  If you need to cancel, please advise ASAP so someone else can have your space.
 
Last but not least - I was recently contacted by a party who is researching the opening of a new artist & antique outlet.  If interested in someplace to sell your finished products (how many hats, scarves, and gnomes does one person need?), just email us and we can send you the questionnaire!
 
Until next time.................
 
Pam Moss
Baabaara's Wild & Wooly, Inc
22390 McArdle Rd
Bend OR  97702
541-280-6609

1 comment:

  1. Where is the new shop located in downtown? I am just curious. Blue Moon didn't cut it for various reason...one being location/lack of foot traffic

    ReplyDelete